Sunday, January 5, 2014

Be kind to yourself


I am grateful for Meditation

 
So, the past couple weeks training has been hit or miss. I have gotten a few workouts in per week which, honestly, with the holidays was my goal. So, if you got off track during the holidays know that, it happens and I hope you were kind to yourself. Too many of us get down on ourselves and actually do more damage than missing a couple workouts ever could.  So be kind to yourself, I was. I didn’t put much pressure on myself because, as I said in an earlier post, just getting some workouts in per week during the holidays is an accomplishment in itself. The holidays were especially hectic this year for me. I enjoyed them, but I am ready to get back to a routine again.

So, it is time to get back to a 5-6 day consistent training schedule.  My 30 day goal is to get 20-24 workouts in during that time. It is Time to hit it hard again. New Year, new goals! Know that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to! This attitude is key for any goal.  Looking at my goals: 3 half marathons from the end of 2013 to 2014. I already have one done now to look towards the future for the next two.  Keep your attitude positive and your goals specific you can accomplish anything. J

Enjoy your week and always be kind to yourself.  As always enjoy the journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment