Tuesday, December 24, 2013

No excuses



 I am thankful for having Christmas shopping done.

 
OK so I am one day late with writing my blog.  I won’t make any excuses just work on not doing that again. I am just going to write a really short post as it is Christmas.

Just some musings on my part:

In Christmas day past I would have thrown all my training out the window during the holidays with the excuse that it is Christmas and I have no time. This is not the case this year.  I am not saying you have to be perfect during Christmas time I am suggesting that if you do workout try to get some quality workouts in during this time. You will feel so much better that you didn’t make an excuse and you can enjoy the holidays. Christmas is I time to spend time with family so enjoy that!!

Well, that is all I wanted to say other than have a Merry Christmas, and as always enjoy the journey.
J


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment